SSA is seeking volunteer coaches for the Fall Rec Program. Coaches conduct practices, games, and provide a positive learning experience.
- Fun and rewarding experience
- Have a positive impact on the lives of young people
- Create memories with your child
- 50% reimbursement of your child's registration fees
Coaching experience isn't required to volunteer. SSA provides the following:
- Equipment such as soccer balls, cones, and nets
- One training meeting prior to the season
- Practice plans
- Be a positive role model and promote good sportsmanship
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to practices and games
- Ensure players receive equal playing time and experience playing each position
- Have fun and create a safe and enjoyable environment for all players
If interested, select the volunteer to coach box when registering your child.